Salam..
Exam: 1st day
Paper : Hemopoeitic And Immune System
MCQ : " I think I've read this but...'
: "I know! I know! Mimi explained this last night"...(thinking hard..) *passed!*
: 10 secs passed -> " this is A! sure!"
10 secs before submitting : " Erk..am I sure A is the answer?"...*blur
Paper : Short Notes
Question 1 : "Aha! I've done this before!" Alhamdulillah..
Question 4 : " Ok..how am I supposed to tackle this question?"..(passed!)
Question 7 : After answering confidently -> stucked at the last point
*skip 1/4 of the mechanism -> suddenly : 'stop signalling
response*..APakah??
Hurm..basically,
Alhamdulillah and Bismillahi Tawakkaltu 'Alallah..
Hopefully, i can do better in the coming papers..
p/s: The above responses could contain some exaggeration effects..hehe..
Taken from Ikin:
" A good muslim will do the following:
1) He works very hard
2) Then He pray
3) After that he leaves everyting to Allah's will
4) He accepts whatever the results might be
InsyaAllah I'll do the same..Do not regret things in the past but try to look ahead as we still have the power to change the future..
Pray for my success!
Wsalam..
And owh Lin..
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! We'll celebrate when the exam is over, ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment