Ah..its raining again! Lately Dublin's weather seems not been very helpful at all.. With the cold air and windy atmosphere, we decided to just ride the bus. After all we can still read notes before the exam starts..Looking at the clock, its 1.00 pm.. "Owh, its still early. Thats Ok, we can still read before stepping into the exam hall". GREAT!
10 minutes past 1. " Look, there's a bus! quick! stop it!!".. But as the bus getting near, " Owh, its 43!..hurm.."
After another 5 minutes, there came again one bus..From far, we know its 19A. But one said 19A still passes RCSI..But as we try to stop the bus, it did not stop.. "Urm..thats OK!"
I started to feel ill at ease. I knew there's something wrong with today's schedule.. But the feeling faded away as not soon enough another bus appear..Looking at my watch again, its already 1.20 pm and along the way, the road is packed with vehicles.." This is so not good", i kept telling myself.
At Leonard's Corner, time ticked to 1.35 pm.. "we're going to be late".. then before reaching Archbishop Hall, the bus stopped and we rushed out to walk instead.. (Or i shall say to run instead).
Exam is just about to start in 15 minutes and we were still two third to reach the hall! Realizing how important this exam is, we started to run..and run and keep on running until we were out of breath.. But we cant stop just yet! still 7 minutes to 2 pm. "Lin! come on! keep on running!" Poor Lin with her complete baju kurung and boots seemed to give up. I left them far behind and when i reached RCSi, people already got into the hall..
To make it even worse, there was a change in sitting arrangement.. So just imagine how I was left standing in the crowd, looking for my seat while the invigilator started to give instructions. "Owh this is so humiliating!".
Lastly i found my seat and sat quietly while my heart beating so fast..My hand was trembling when I wrote my name on the answer sheet.. I think i lost my grip on the pencil for quite some time.
Whoa, what an experience! I never came late during exams..Hurm..gotta think of the other way to get to RCSI tomorrow~
No comments:
Post a Comment