Saturday, January 9

It's Snowing.

It's peculiar. The nearer I am to the exam date, the more I feel to write an entry.

My study table sits exactly opposite to my room window. Looking outside the window, the whirling snow is falling, covering everything on the ground. Wanting to play outside, but eyes are forced to focus on the Anatomy Monkhouse. Anatomy, this Tuesday.

The month of January this year is remarkable by its weather. Heavy snow and it comes almost everyday. A blessed from Allah. Alhamdulillah.
Now many of the seniors can go back to Malaysia with satisfaction that the 5 years time they have in Dublin are precious. I have another 3 years here, insyaAllah. Though I recently noticed that snow is a troublesome, I still pray I will get to experience this kind of weather in the future. Like being in the 'real' western country, some say.

It has been snowing for the past 1 week and the temperature has dropped down to -10 at night. The roads become slippery, many routes are closed, some buses not operated and there are dramas of people falling over to the ground even when they have put extra-precaution while walking. (have to admit I was one of the victims).

Note:
1) Go out a bit early to the examination since snow has made you walk for 15 minutes instead of 7 mins.
2) Check bus schedule and know what routes are closed (U dun want to run like a sprinter on the day of the exam. Like I did!)
3) Wear extra clothes to keep you warm. (Yeah, that includes gloves)
4) pregnant women are not advisable to walk outside with this kind of condition. Hehe..

st stephen green park


on my way back from OSCE exam

p/s: it is a day of remembrance. I want to play snow outside!

salam wbt.

No comments: