Not wanting my blog to be so 'quiet' so I decided (with a sleepy mind) to upload some of the new photos of the latest events that I went through this early course.
Back to October this year, one of the biggest events happened in Dublin is the Eid Celebration at Lucan Village. This was a successful colloboration of PPIMI and post-graduates and Malaysian community working here in Ireland. To my surprised, they are actually plenty of them. Some even already have 2 3 grown up children. Most of the Malaysian working here are doctors and accountants (What Ireland is famous for).
What do you think? Will a doctor and an accountant make up a good combination??


Next, an annual event organized by PPIMI took place on 10/10/2009.
Sambutan Pelajar Baru. A day packed with all activities for frehers. A Warm Welcome to the new freshers of 2009.

Another weekend of October was filled with Tamrin Nuqaba' at our new refurbished Malaysian Hall. But sadly, I was too tired after an intensive basketball training and so could not focus on the speaker. It was a great loss, really since Ustaz Erfino came all the way from UK and I missed the first slot which I heard was the best slot of the day. Plus, I unconsciously (I repeat, UNCONSCIOUSLY) fell asleep during one of the LDKs. MasyaAllah. (Bad).
The last two weeks of October were the weekend of Sports for me.
On 25th, we had PMCSA Sports Carnival, which was the annual event for PMC Student Association. I represent RCSI in basketball and was elected as the vice captain.
We lost by quite far. 22-14 (which is 4 shoots). For the first 3 quarters, we managed to lead the game. We should have won this game if we keep it up or strive more. But that was not happened. Our players were greatly exhausted and to my surprise, my legs cramped during the last quarter. It never happened before in any sports that I play. I have to take many time-off to get myself better. But it did not work out anymore. The last 5 minutes, UCD attacked us continously. We were left far behind in just a short period of time.
Next year, hopefully.
Next year.
Next was the Nottingham Games (31 October 2009)
This is another great weekend for me. Sarcatically a 'great' weekend. I mean, the event itself was superb but personal experience in UK (specifically Birmingham) was 'great'!
The delay of flight time cause us to miss the train to Notts that night (well, it was actually due to unplanned journey. Hehe..). But there was something good about it actually. I met my old friend in Warwick (Afiah from KMB) and be among the first who got a ride from a friend who has just bought a Mercedes. But we were very guilty as he has to come back all the way from Notts to Coventry just to fetch us. We arrived at Notts at about 2.15 am the next day.
Notts game itself was heaven! There were plenty of Malaysian foods in the hall, A flood of familiar Malaysian faces in every angle we go. It is just feel like home. But I personally think that it is best to just be there without participate in any sports as you want to do a lot of chattings, hanging around with old buddies and eat as many as you can. Which, you can't do so if you are bounded to any sports. Again, this is a personal view.
And this Saturday, we will be having Fiqh of Menstruation and on Sunday is the Helwa Day.

I wonder what kind of performance the juniors will show us. Records shown that RCSI team has won for the two consecutive years. Will the victory belong to us again this year?
See you guys there!
I'm happy though I am busy.
(Not mentioning PUISI, Semester Exam, Badminton Intervasities, IMAM Symposium)
Salam wbt.






2 comments:
answering to ur question:
What do you think? Will a doctor and an accountant make up a good combination??
damia's answer:
its kind of homogenous mixture la,different substance but able to combine perfectly...tak mcm tu tot???
itu dia..bile bdk bio berkata2. hehe..
i dun know. it depends how well they want to mix each other.
Post a Comment