Wednesday, October 14

All It Takes

Salam wbt.

JC 3 has oficially begun the last 3 weeks. It started with hassles and requires every undone things that I left 4 months before to be settled immediately. Up until today, I slowly walk in pace to get things right and Alhamdulillah, I managed to settle almost everything (with complaints and some temper, of course). But the only thing that bothers me now is the INTERNET.

You see, moving out into a new house isn't that interesting. You need to pack up stuff to be brought into a new house, hire a lorry, unpack again, clean and deco, buy new things. But I guess If i go back to Dublin earlier, i wouldn't have complaint about this. (OK, my mistake).

And as last sem, this starting month starts with a lot of co-curricular activities. I have trainings for Basketball (PMCSA Sports Day), Badminton (Dublin Games) and most awaited event above all, Netball (NOTTS Games). And owh, not forgetting meetings and meetings from various clubs that I'm in. Cool!

There's nothing much that I want to tell. (there's a lot, really. But I wish to keep it). Hehe.

Enjoy folks!
Get Involved!

2 comments:

NURUL said...

aihhhha sibuk sggh kamu...kalah YB =P

all the best ye kak!

::The Spinning Wheel:: said...

haha.. bakal menjadi YB :P