Sunday, April 19

It's A Worth Holiday Break

Alhamdulillah, my Easter holiday is almost over with a blink of an eye..
Thinking back on how I utilize my leisure time,InsyaAllah they are worthwhile.


I've covered insyaAllah all the manhaj tarbiyyah that are required as a Muslim.
1) Ruhiyyah - Ketuhanan: (my daily obligation)
ajiqboy khusyuk solat

kat surau KMB

2) Badaniyyah- Kesihatan badan: (I played badminton last night)
Dublin Game

2nd runner up women double

3) Siasah and Harakiyyah- Berorganisasi: (I organised a picnic, we had tanzim's meeting, I agreed to become of the PUISI committees)






4) Kendiri- Pembangunan diri: (I tried new recipe of fried rice)
5) Tsaqafah- Pengetahuan: (I've read some of the articles about Tokoh Sahabat di Zaman Rasulullah)
6) Kekeluargaan Islam (for this I had a long and informative talks about marriage from seniors. Interesting!)

And not to forget, I made new good friends when I travel to Belfast. Atyqah, Wal and Akma, They are superb that never failed to make us feel warm and welcoming throughout our presence in their house.

warga2 belfast: Sya, Farahin, Me, Lin and Ili

bersama tuan rumah: Akma, Wal, Me and Tyqah






there are many more pictures to look at. But I think that's enough for now.
Alhamdulillah, I don't feel my holiday time wasted. But of course I wish I had more time.

Wallahualam.


1 comment:

Hamra' said...

A blessed holiday break InsyaAllah.

Siti Umairah