Thursday, February 19

You'll Do Just Fine!

Salam..

The first two weeks o f Junior Cycle 2 really hit me.. I can tell you that living in this new semester of an RCSI medical student differs from last semester..

Classes start as early as 9 o'clock (still like before) but this time, they mostly end at 4 or 5 pm. And we only have 1 hour break in between lectures. So, just imagine me sitting in the lecture hall, forcing my eyes to wide open..

OK, ok..I admit sometimes the lecturer's voice became my lullaby..(I repeat, SOMETIMES).

And this week is the busiest week of my life so far, in Ireland.. I kept running here and there to attend various activities which all require my presence and commitment..

1) Nasyeed practise for NISE 09.
The event will be held this Saturday in Leeds. So, bye guys! Im flying to UK again!

2) Welfare Unit Meetings [PPIMI]
I received a lot of reports on my first week of handling this Unit..with the safety of Muslimat is currently under major concern.. We'll sort things out, InsyaAllah..

3) Badminton Intervasities Training.
- Yup! I was selected to represent RCSI in the intervasities games. (Yeay!). This will be held in Maynooth from 13 to 15 March. So, lets burn all the calories!

4) Islamic Awareness Week (IAW 09).
- Ahaa..I work as tentative committee and Alhamdulillah everything went well at this stage.
Please come to the promising grand night! You surely dont want to miss it!

But out of the hectic, busy, tiring, etc days, I found this good book. "Aku Terima Nikahnya".. It's an eye-opener, as what my colleague says. I'll share some of the interesting informations later. But seriously, U guys should have one copy of the book yourself. (Especially those who still blur about love and how to prepare for marriage.)

Anyways, why am I making a big fuss with you guys, telling stuff you dont need to know?
Well, here is my POINT.

"Allah Tidak membebani seseorang melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya. Ia mendapat pahala (dari kebajikan) yang diusahakannya dan ia mendapat siksa (dari kejahatan) yang dikerjakannya..."
(Al-Baqarah: 286)

Ingatlah sahabatku, tiada yang mudah di dalam medan dakwah. Seluruh tenaga, masa dan jika perlu, wang kita akan disumbangkan di dalam medan murni ini. Jika kite mengeluh penat, sakit dan macam-macam lagi alasan yang melemahkan urusan dakwah, bawakan diri menyingkap semula kisah perjuangan junjungan besar Nabi Muhammad S.A.W..

Kita dibaling najis? kita diugut dan dipulaukan? Kita diancam bunuh?
TIDAK

Oleh itu marilah kite bersyukur dengan kemudahan jalan dakwah yang Allah telah berikan kepada kita. Ia cuma memerlukan kemahuan dan kesungguhan si pelaksana, dan InsyaAllah segala urusan lain akan dipermudahkan olehNYA.

"Jika kamu menolong Allah, nescaya Allah akan menolong kamu"

Sekian, wasalam..

5 comments:

Mr Hafyz said...

good2...i wish i was as busy as u in JC2..dont know whether i fully utilize my youth..hehe..we need to improve each day isnt it...

all da best

::The Spinning Wheel:: said...

what?are u workaholic or something?haha..
yup, lets improve ourselves!

Hariri Hazwan said...

..yup!!this 2nd term is really heavy..rcsi courses really make me rushing almost of the time..now i've got an extra task from a doc to compile the questions..huhu..stay strong siti!!
btw,nice entry for this time..keep it up!

Afham said...

hohoho
tetiba terasa kesibukan menghadkan kita drp buat bnda2 y lagho..

ada hikmah juga sibuk2 niii

::The Spinning Wheel:: said...

btol2!
insyaAllah Allah akan tlg..barakah tu yg penting! :P