salam..
Horrible weather? Yeah.. -6 Celcius outside there (According to EE).
The wind chills seem to give a sign of an ugly day. Whatnot with the Neuroanatomy paper is taking place today and the tired mind due to the late sleep last night. ~sigh~.
But still, I pray for the best of today.
When silence is the only sound heard in the exam hall, I keep on sketching every here and there on the answer sheets. Alhamdulillah some of the questions I have attempted before, thus making my day seem a bit brighter than what I thought just now.
But then the silence was broken by the sound of an empty stomach. I giggled without glancing around to catch where the sound came from. (At the same time, I was thinking about leen who had the same incident twice but the situations were a bit different - she's the one who made the sound..hehe~)
Anyway, here I came to the last question. ATROPHY.
I rushed myself to at least light a spark on the lecture notes regarding this disease. But too bad it refused to help me. 10 minutes before 11.15 am, I gave up. With 10% knowledge on the disease, I attempted the question blindly. YES, BLINDLY! (What else to expect?)
Silly? No.
I deserve it.
Tuesday, January 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
silly lilly....
bunyi2 yang tak sepatutnya berbunyi mmg banyak dlm exam hall...kat depan meja aku puan2 si pngwas exam duk berbisik2 amat mganggu phatian (haishh)
weyh! perlu ke meng'glamor'kan aku di situ!
haha..lin, hiburan semata.jangan risau..orang lain pon begitu juga..
puan-puan pengawas? aku lg setuju kalo ko kata nenek2 pengawas.. (manela RCSI dapt nenek2 tersebut?)
aus cakap tu adalah puan2 yang bakal jadi cedavar kat anat room nanti...just training kat dalam exam hall utk nak timbulkan otot2
timbulkan otot2 yg berkedut....blh offer diorg minum susu anmum....utk elak kn osteoporosis....haha....
Post a Comment