Assalamualaikum..
JC2 exam has ended about 5 days ago. I haven't got the chance to write in here as, my days left in EIRE were filled with many activities, be it indoor or outdoor.
I enjoy the weather very much now. But hey, this is Ireland. The weather is unpredictable. Though its summer, you may experience the winter's temperature. In Thursday, it was so hot that it reached nearly 25 celcius. The next day, the Irish weather striked in. It fell drastically to 8 celcius and on the Saturday, the rain did not stop pouring for the entire day. Just like in the winter.
As I am moving out from Tasneem which means the fountain of paradise (can be found in Surah Al-Mutaffifin, ayat 27), we've packed almost everything. Including heater. So, totally depending on the duvet and fleece and sweater, I could barely sleep. When I'm about to adjust to the hot temperature (as a preparation to face Malaysian weather), the cold air came by. And surely, this will make my acclimatization in Malaysia become a bit difficult. Malaysia, in 2 days.
As I'm writing this, only 4 Tasneemians left. The remaining 2 have gone back to Malaysia. Including my roomate, Mimi. And guess who is accompanying me tonight and tomorrow night? It's Mr Bony, the skeleton that has many contribution to my anatomy learnings and practicals. Other than that, my rooms are filled with many plastic bags, boxes, a huge wardrobe. Like living in a storeroom. Creepy.
Ok, the point here is,
I'M SCARED TO BE ALONE IN THIS ROOM!
A skeleton... a big wardrobe.... boxes.....remind me of the stories written in FEAR STREET by RL Stine. Ok, gonna stop this crap now. (Consoling myself).
My activites were/are:
1) Thursday - Finished anatomy exam with Dr Kelly and prof Fergal O'brien.
2) Friday - JC2 exam has officially ended. Took some pictures in the anatomy room, then headed off to city to have a ride to galaxy [4D movie]. And then to Dun Laoghaire for a picnic. Beach! Awesome!




3) Saturday - Brought some makciks and Dr Hajar from Belfast to seep around Dublin. But due to the bad weather, I only managed to bring them to RCSI, St Stephen Mall and quater of Grafton Street. But their spirit that has chuckled me all day. Despite heavy rain, taking pictures is a must!.

4) Sunday - took the train to Ballbrigan. This was the most exciting weekend for me. Kak Ana cooked us Ikan Siakap sweet sour (yummy!) and pudding (marvellous!). Later that day we walked to the beach nearby. The cool wind really blew off the burdens and there, I found peace.


5) And now the days left in EIRE is filled with DID (Deen Intensive Dublin) where we learn the basic book of Imam As-Shafie (Kitab Safinnatunnajah), delivered by an ustaz specially brought from Mesir.
Hopefully, they are beneficial to me in the future. InsyaAllah.
Malaysia in 2 days. Pray for my safe journey home. That means without any flight delay, no detention of Swine flu case, no jetlag. Ameen.
Wallahualam.












No comments:
Post a Comment