Thursday, May 7

Salam peeps!

Just a quick updates..(I wanted to share something, but could not find any interesting issue!)

1) Arsenal was badly beaten by MU (1-0 and 3-1)
(I did not watch the match between Barca and Chelsea)

2) MU is coming to Malaysia this August!
(Further details will be told later. For now, they don't release any confirmation yet on the tickets but my brother will keep me with the updates.)

3) Exam is approaching (whoa!)
"Ya Allah, semoga segala urusanku dipermudahkan olehMu. Segala pengharapan dan kejayaan ku sandarkan padaMu. Semoga Engkau memberkati segala ilmu yang telah Kau ajarkan kepadaku dan semoga Engkau mengurniakan kejayaan yang lebih mendekatkan diriku kepadaMu. Amin)"

4) At this moment, I'm still waiting. Hoping to get a good news this week, InsyaAllah.

5) I got a new bouquet of flowers! Very beautiful and colouful, SubhanaAllah!
Thanx to Mimi the roomate. I know she won't let me down. Hehe.

6) I bought two new books from Bookfair PWTC (well, my cousin did on my behalf) : AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA and CINTA SAMPAI KE SYURGA. Plus, my senior housemate (Kak Dya) gave me 'Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus' as the birthday gift.
(What a perfect combination of books for the summer break! Can't wait to finish them all!)

Ok, enough with the updates. (I know they don't somehow relate to you guys. But hey,this is where my thoughts and dreams are heard. Hehe..)

InsyaAllah everything will go well together. Let's pray for everyone!


"Tinggalkanlah org2 yg mnjadikan agamanya sbg permainan dan senda gurau, dan mereka telah tertipu oleh kehidupan dunia. peringatkanlah (mereka) dgn Al- Quran agar setiap org tdk terjerumus (ke dlm neraka), krn perbuatannya sndiri. Tidak ada baginya pelindung dan pemberi syafaat (pertolongan) selain Allah. Dan jika dia hendak menebus dgn semacam tebusan apa pn, nescaya dia tidak akn diterima. Mereka itulah org2 yg dijerumuskan ke dlm neraka disebabkan perbuatan mereka sndiri. Mereka mndapat minuman dr air yg mendidih dan azab yg pedih disebabkan kekafiran mereka dahulu."
(Al-An'am: 70)

No comments: