Sunday, May 10

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Dearest MOM.

I may not know how to express my gratitude and love toward you
Last night when my friends and I gathered together
They found a time to call their moms

But I
I was watching and listening
Not knowing whether or not should I do the same
"I love you mom"
"Muahx! enjoy your day mom"
They were repeating

And I
I was still watching and listening
Damped in the midst of cold air
Why can't I?
This is not supposed to be a wonder for me
It is not supposed to be something difficult for me

And so,
Here is what I decided to do
A poem, a thought, a love, a wish

to
THE GREATEST MOM in the world.


To Allah,
Thank you for giving me a sweet mother
For without your mercy and love
I may not know this world.

For mom,
Thank you for giving birth to me.
And I don't yet understand what you have gone through
In order to bring me to this world
But from my medical learning,
I know it took you half dead.
Thanks a million to you!

And mom,
I know I wasn't a little good girl to you.
And that I've put you so much into trouble.
I made you listen and grant my wishes
I cost you a lot in rising me.
For that, I will never be able to repay you.
But I will always pray to Allah
To grant you with good health and longevity
So that I will be able to give my services
As long as you want
As long as I'm alive. InsyaAllah.

Mom,
Thanks for your support
Thanks for your courage
Thanks for not losing hope in me
Thanks for being the best listener
Thanks for your kindness
Thanks for being the most understanding person in world
I may list down all the things that you have done
But I'm pretty sure that the list will never stop
As there are so much that you do
That I might forget, or not appreciate
But...


THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

Your daughter,
Siti Khadijah.

Writing on behalf of the other daughter and sons:
Rabiatul Adawiyah
Muhammad Zul Hafiz
Ahmad Khidir Syafiq
Ahmad Aiman Hanif
Muhammad Zul Haziq


“Dan Kami perintahkan kepada manusia (berbuat baik) kepada dua orang ibu bapanya, ibunya telah mengandungkannya dalam keadaan lemah yang bertambah-tambah, dan menyusukannya dalam dua tahun, bersyukurlah pada-Ku dan kepada dua orang ibu bapamu, hanya kepada-Ku kembalimu.”
(Luqman: 14)





3 comments:

Afham said...

hebat2..cam hampir mengalahkan sajak Leh

Selamat Hari Ibu

adAh said...

salam kay..hohow..nice sajak..gler kalo ko buat sajak cinta sure sang arjuna tgkap cintan..ececeh..merapu sbntar..may Allah bless our mom..n 1 more heee~ jgn mrh erh ak dok komen kt blog owg 2..tgh bosan so tgn pn gatal nk type..tp 2 mmg lillahi taala..xda niat len..haha..btw doakn ko mndpt cinte sejati dr ilahi...insyaAllah..ameen~

'adz said...

menyinggah sebentar..
saya pun sayang ummi saya!!