Sounds irony, right? The sun strikes the city with its bright shine. I could not totally open my eyes because the rays could damage my retina. And my coat, I finally took it off on my way back home.
Yes, it is a hot and sunny day. Perfect day to hang around at the city or Grafton Street!
After CC (Clinical Competencies) tutorial ended (and a 5min 'excellent' group discussion), I headed off to the St Stephen Mall. Gotta find a good book for Mimi's birthday present. I went to various sections in the bookstore. Crime, Classic, Romance, Fiction and even Irish History (I don't really know why). I just thought that since Mimi likes reading about war and stuff, History of Ireland may be her interest too. But alas, I got here a copy of 'The Kite Runner'.
Later, I withdrew some money to be converted to pounds. Yeah, this weekend I'll be off to Yorkshire, UK. I've been living in Dublin for 6 months (wow!) and already flew to UK several times. Manchester, Leeds, Stoke-On-Trent. London and Belfast?My target after this!
At around 11 am, im ready to leave. I walked along the street, empty minded though the loud sound of musics can be heard from the earphone that I wore. Suddenly I feel a sudden loneliness in my heart. 'They' who caused this loneliness came one by one. But I enjoyed the feeling of being alone in a busy street. It feels like somebody is watching me from one corner of the street.
Then I decided to ride a bus instead of walk to home.
I knew I just want to talk to my family. And I want to talk to them as soon as possible.
And now I'm listening to my little brother who is singing a new Malay song.
And I feel like home again.
Wednesday, March 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
salam..just blog walking =)
Post a Comment